A group of engineers came together and redesigned the part to make it last for
years of service. The prongs that hold the wheels in place was replaced with a
cap. A new brand was born under Exact Appliance Parts (EAP). Part may look
different in appearance but function better than the discontinued OEM part
W10350376. The W10350376 has two wheels with a diameter of 0.90 inch each.
Whirlpool markets major brands: Admiral, Amana, Estate, Inglis, Jenn-Air,
KitchenAid, Kirkland, MayTag, Roper, Whirlpool, and etc.
- Redesigned and replaced original OEM part # W10350376
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY FROM SELLER IF THE PART BREAK
- Fits most KitchenAid and Kenmore Elite dishwasher models and the adjuster will work for both left and right side of the dishwasher.
- There are two different wheels for the dishwasher top rack adjuster. Please make sure the wheels are identical to your wheels.
- Report Fraudulent seller if the part comes different from the images: "product is not as described".
- Part Number: EAP-W10350376
- Item Weight: 6.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.2 x 0.9 inches
- Item model number: CECOMINOD042702
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Date First Available: July 26, 2016
We will ship all orders within 3 business day of payment.
We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US.
All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged.
We take our reputation seriously, we buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.